- "First to know" - total market awareness, new directions, new resources, and trends – New York, Charlotte, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Italy covering men's and women's clothing, sportswear, shoes, accessories, gifts, personal grooming, novelty books, gourmet package food gift ables, and select home accessories.
- Incentive pricing on many manufacturers items and collections to help increase margins
- Several meetings throughout the year in different regional markets, so you can pick the best place for you to travel for viewing the new season's fashions – And introductions to new markets like Italy, via our close and strong relationship with the Italian Trade Commission
- Private label programs available to create exclusivity and added profits
- Help to acquire inventory – New Purchases, Special Orders, & Fill-ins
- "Judson Wade" our private label Brand
- Marketing & Advertising information shared throughout the group
- All members can take advantage of doing the exclusive & customized seasonal Magazine at a minimal cost with coop subsidized from the vendors the stores use
- Most communications will come to you through email so you have up-to-the-minute news about what is going on in the market, and of course there is nothing like the telephone for that personal touch – You will also receive notification of off-price in-season opportunities as well as other pertinent information for your store
- The DLS office is yours to use whenever you are visiting New York – Desk, phone, fax, copy machine, computer, and etcetera. Make it your office away from home!!
- Consulting services are also available at DLS for an additional cost:
- O.T.B. - Helping to plan the business
- Running an event at your store as in cash raising sales, going out of business sales, etc.
- Helping you to restructure your Vendors – New direction for your store
- Personal store visitations
Creating an avenue to cater to your clientele and develop new customers. The magazine, an exclusive presentation in 4-color process on heavy coated paper, is a marketing tool of apparel, with articles provided by Esquire, and editorial attitude. This magazine carries the store's logo and a page is provided that can be customized to fit each store's personality. The costs are subsidized by the vendors, making this marketing tool a win-win situation.
Direct marketing events developed by the group in rewards, gift cards, and ladies' Days – all innovative thinking campaigns
It's now and the future – the most cost efficient way of advertising.
Magazine reward program – A reward program where the top customers receive a free Esquire magazine subscription for a year courtesy of the store with a letter attached.
DLS holds a series of meetings with the member stores that are scheduled around the major markets. During these meetings, which are a forum for an exchange of ideas from all attending, we discuss key items and key collections, colors, presentations, displays, marketing ideas, private label items, incentives, and special programs with manufacturers for the DLS Group.
- Italy at the Pitti Uomo Show for Men and Women
- New York Men’s shows during MRket Show at the same time as the ENK Shows, Project, and Capsule
- New York Women’s Shows during the Moda Show, Accessories the Show, The Women's Coterie Show, D & A Show, and the Accessorie Circuit Etc.
- Chicago at the Men’s Chicago Collective in the Chicago Mart
- Charlotte at the Embassy Suites for the Men's regional market
- Las Vegas Men’s shows during the MRket Show at the Venetian at the same time as the ENK Shows, Project, and Capsule
DLS hosts more than 10 formal meetings throughout the year during major market times across the United States. Here, DLS members at the Fall 2008 breakfast meeting at the New York Athletic Club during the January New York men’s market week.
DLS prides itself on the ability to bring Italian design and craftsmanship to America's top retailers.
In collaboration with the Pitti Uomo show, and a number of independent Italian designers and manufacturers, DLS has had the opportunity to expose its stores to the Italian marketplace on a seasonal basis, by bringing store’s buyers to the Italian trade shows and factory tours.
Through our relationship with the Italian Trade Commission the DLS stores are given the opportunity to host extravagant in-store Italian events, mixing commerce and culture to bring customers a true taste of the Italian lifestyle.
For more than 10 years, DLS has served as the best advisor for building Italian apparel, design, and craftsmanship in better specialty stores throughout the United States.